We often assign labels to people that don't act like us. We call them bullies, trolls, whiners, or monsters. These difficult personalities in the workplace can lead to anxiety and low morale. You can overcome the anxiety and increase morale by learning how to communicate effectively. This workshop is an introduction to effective communication techniques for different personality and behavior styles. Topics include effective communication, understanding your own personality and behavior styles, behavior styles in conflict, and conflict resolution. Through interactive exercises and case studies, participants gain an understanding of how their communication style affects others.
1. Learn effective communication techniques based on your behavioral/personality style
2. Recognize your preferred personality and behavior styles.
3. Analyze the impact conflict has on the workplace.
4. Learn how to diagnose situations in order to use the best style.
5. Develop skills to resolve conflict.
6. Design a personal plan for improvement and advancement in communication skills.
Virtual Conference is modified (3 hours) to include a Behavior Style Assessment- Everything DiSC® Workplace