When the course is completed, you will be an Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner.
Everything DiSC® Certification prepares facilitators to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together. Rather than focusing on a single application, this new course is a holistic DiSC experience that teaches the principles of Everything DiSC through a variety of applications and activities
Helping you help your clients
As more organizations experience the benefits of bringing Everything DiSC® to their employees, they also recognize the importance of having a credentialed professional in their organization who can keep DiSC alive in the company's culture. Wiley's philosophy is that Certified Clients create well-informed advocates who keep employees engaged with DiSC when you're not there. Wiley Education puts knowledge directly in the hands of users by offering education options that meet their goals and style of learning.
About Everything DiSC® Certification
Everything DiSC® Certification prepares practitioners to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together. This course is a holistic DiSC experience that teaches the principles of Everything DiSC through a variety of applications and activities.
In this two-week immersive experience that combines live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC® model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley's online training center, where they can access all the course content and connect with their fellow practitioners and Wiley's education specialists.
Upon successful completion of the course work (including a score of 80% or above on the final Certification exam), participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping a high-performing, collaborative culture, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
Course Structure and Schedule
The Everything DiSC® Certification course spans two weeks of learning combining live, instructor-led sessions with self-guided online learning. Specifically, participants will:
- Complete five asynchronous learning modules (approximately 3 hours of online coursework per module)
- Attend and engage in four live, instructor-led virtual sessions (2 hours each)ow
- Present two application projects and receive valuable feedback (group facilitation and 1:1 coaching)
- Take the final Certification Exam to measure understanding of the key Everything DiSC concepts (a passing score of 80% is required)
- Day 1: Self-directed Online Activities (2-3 hours)
- Day 2: Live Session 1 (2 hours)
- Day 3: Self-directed Online Activities (2-3 hours)
- Day 4: Live Session 2 (2 hours)
- Day 5: Self-directed Online Activities (1-2 hours)
- Day 8: Self-directed Online Activities (2-3 hours)
- Day 9: Live Session 3 (2 hours)
- Day 10: Self-directed Online Activities (3-4 hours)
- Day 11: Live Session 4 (2 hours)
- Day 12: Self-directed Online Activities (Exam) (2-3 hours)
Participants will receive login information for the online training center where they'll begin their self-directed work on the open date of their course. In addition, the Everything DiSC® Certification course uses Zoom for live sessions. Participants must ensure their computer can interact successfully with this blended learning course by taking the following steps:
- Laptop, desktop computer or tablet are preferred. Mobile devices are not always compatible with course components.
- Virtual classroom sessions require working computer speakers and microphone.
- A headset is highly encouraged.
- To ensure the learners receive all course emails, be sure to add the following to your Email Safe Sender list: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Professional Development Credit Opportunities
SHRM credential holders can earn 20 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management when they complete the Everything DiSC® Certification.
Participants who belong to other professional organizations can request a letter from Wiley that indicates course information, confirmation of course completion, and the number of hours spent on the course. This letter may be used to apply for CEUs at other professional organizations, however we cannot guarantee the organization will accept your coursework for credit.